Build Your Own Training or Attend an Upcoming Training
America is in dire need of principled leadership. American Majority’s flagship training gives you the practical know-how necessary to go beyond activism to affect policy as an elected official.
Click Below To Request A Training Session In Your Area!
Why attend a training workshop?
- State-of-the-Art Content
Get ready to master campaign strategy, social media marketing, grassroots activism or campus activism. Walk away with no-fluff tools that equip you to get involved in politics and better impact your community.
- Best-in-business speakers
Learn the latest campaign and organizing strategies from the best and brightest in conservative politics. The American Majority team shares years of political experience with you through inspirational, actionable talks.
- Networking opportunities
Engage and connect with the conservative movers and shakers in your local community. Meet great people and network.
Who should attend?
- American Majority attendees are…
- Conservatives who care deeply about their country… looking for inspiration and actionable ideas to implement in local communities
- Community leaders… seeking to get more politically involved
- Conservative students… strategizing about how best to influence their peers
- Men and women looking to run for elected office like school board or city council… maybe for the first time
- Concerned citizens… looking to use social media to engage people politically
- Group leaders… wanting to expand attendance and ignite passion among members
- What to expect
These are not your standard political conferences or panels. They are individual, interactive training events that are fluid, casual and designed by YOU — a local group of conservatives who know what’s needed to stand for liberty in your community.
I have been through many trainings and I have to say I would rank the content of your presentation among the top! I wasn’t expecting to get a lot of info that I hadn’t already heard but I did learn a lot by the way you presented your information. It was well worth the time and money and then some.